Manchester GP surgeries, 'there for you' at evenings and weekends.
Find it hard to get to the doctors during usual opening hours?
Patients in Manchester can now book GP and nurse appointments seven days a week – from 6pm to 8pm during the week, and from 10am to 6pm at weekends.
The seven day service is available to any patient registered with a Manchester GP.
Appointments must be booked in advance and patients can book by contacting their own GP surgery.
What patients are saying
Feedback* shows that the convenience and flexibility of the service is proving popular, especially with working parents, shift workers and those in full-time employment.
- ‘Very helpful not to have to take time off work’
- ‘Good to be able see a GP at the weekend as I work away all week’.
- The doctors and nurses are ‘friendly’, ‘caring’ and ‘professional’.
- The surgeries that are open in the evening and at weekends are ‘accessible’ and ‘welcoming’.
- 97% said the service was convenient and 95% would recommend using it.
Evening and weekend slots are available from these locations:
- Cheetham Hill Medical Centre, Cheetham Hill
- Conran Medical Centre, Harpurhey
- Hazeldene Medical Centre, Moston
- New Islington Medical Centre, Ancoats
- The Arch Medical Practice, Hulme
- Dickenson Road Medical Centre, Longsight
- Chorlton Family Practice, Chorlton
- West Point Medical Centre, Levenshulme
- Barlow Medical Centre, Didsbury
- Ladybarn Group Practice, Withington
- Northenden Group Practice, Northenden
- Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester city centre
- North Manchester General Hospital, Crumpsall
- University Hospital of South Manchester, Wythenshawe
FOR MORE LOCAL HEALTH INFORMATION DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE 'APP'